Access Control Training System (Access Control System Trainer)
An efficient access management system can be an integral part of an effective safety system.
Access Control Training Framework provides learners with realistic knowledge of Access Control Systems’ function and implementation at base stage as well as of establishing, checking and firing failures using central elements of current Access Control Systems. An informed and hardworking individual would have a good base for learning what access control entails at the end of the course.
• Have an understanding of and effect on business of changing developments.
• Regulating Access: – Concepts, implementations, and uses.
• Basic and advanced, insecure and safe access systems components.
• Access Control phases: – identifying, deciding, and taking action.
• Reader, Keypad, Receiver and Lock Control Components.
• Terms and Conditions: magnetic strip, proximity, biometrics, free card entry, players and tokens.
• Possible system system architecture vulnerabilities and vulnerability.
• Isolated, computer-based and networked applications.
• Locks:-Mechanical and electromechanical release devices, mortises and rims.
• Use within access control system of timers and timetable zones.
• Storage of access control system information.
• Cables: – Power supply units type, uses and implementations.
• Techniques to detect defects. Relevant standards and problems, technology changes and updates.