Basic Refrigeration Trainer
The training unit shows the domestic coolers, Freezers and autonomous air conditioning units with a heat exchanger / condensers Co-axial tube in tube.
• Evaporator and condenser sighted glass tubes at inlet and out let. Aluminum ﬁn, copper tube evaporator with variable speed fan for load adjustment.
• Water cooled condenser with standard hose connections and ball valves to meter water ﬂow.
• A combination low and high pressure control in the circuit at all times to prevent damage to the compressor.
• Thermostatic control with a range of –30°F to 100°F.
• High pressure cutout in the circuit at all times to prevent damage to the compressor.
• Evaporator coolant discharge determined by either the capillary automatic expansion valve (AXV).
• Aluminum fine tube evaporator for load adjustment with variable speed fan. Air cooled condenser for testing air with regular pumps and ball valves.
• A high pressure and low pressure control combination to eliminate compressor failure at all points in the circuit.
• Thermo control scale of – 30 ° F to 100 ° F. Thermo control.
• At all times high pressure circuit cut off to prevent
• Compressor damage.
- 120VAC; 60Hz; 15AA
- Using Refrigerant HFC 134a
- Complete Size: 34.5′′ L x 18′′ W x 77.5′′ H
- 1⁄3 HP reciprocating compressor, hermetically sealed.
- 1⁄4 “thick HDPE panels of steel reinforced part shelf parts