Based on AVR, users can learn the control of various kinds of I/O peripherals.
3 sets of extendable I/O ports are located around the working area for easy signal connection.
With an independent power supply, users can freely increase/decrease peripheral modules.
2 additional independent DAC/ADCs are included for users to design more experimental circuits.
- 9-36VDC Power input – With terminal and socket connection
- Arduino UNO R3 Microcontroller
- 0-5V adjustable 1 pot for analogue experiments
- 2 relay and output terminals
- Standard I/O interface
- Programmable with Arduino open source IDE
- Quartz crystal 16 MHz
- 7-segment display module
- DC motor control module
- Stepper motor module
- RC servo motor
- LCD module
- Keypad module
- Push button momentary
- Light Dependent Resistance
- Thermistor, NTC 10k