For students to understand the basic principles and fundamentals of certain electrical safety requirements, the’ Electrical Safety Demonstrator’ can be a versatile platform. It is important to read about these electrical safety principles when operating with any electrical or electronic system.
The trainer should be useful in studying how to eliminate hazards that normally arise while operating some electrical or electronic product. The trainer has been developed for Persons who work in an electrical environment.
• Designed, taking into consideration all safety standards.
• Exclusive style and attractive architecture of each block.
• A range of essential safety precautions should be taken by the trainer.
• Demonstration of importance of its earthing.
• Real time appearance of the MCB to help students understand its mechanical nature.
• Fuse demonstration in a very simple way.
Scope of Learning:
• Perform various electrical practises to prevent electrical risks.
• Analysis of the value of earthing in every electrical device;
• Analysis of Fuse’s function in any electrical or electronic circuit.
• Analysis of value and function of the Miniature Circuit Breaker (MCB).